Position located in Rye Brook, NY (Westchester)
We’re looking for a creative leader, someone who loves the ins and outs of digital direct response. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Digital, you will be a key member of an exciting and grown=ing agency. You will roll up your sleeves: You will design banners, email and landing pages. You will develop creative briefs and design concepts to meet client business objectives You will manage a roster of freelancers. You must eat, live and breathe the latest digital technology because that’s where our most innovative creative ideas will come from. You will also generate revenue through your talents and skills. In short, you will help us build a creative and technology department.
About Singer Direct:
Singer Direct (www.singerdirect.com) does three things for our clients: We get them new customers, add leads to their sales pipeline and generate new revenue streams. And we do those things via online and offline channels. We offer integrated multichannel media solutions across four divisions: Insert media harnesses merchandise shipments and customer communication vehicles to deliver endorsed ads and product samples to targeted audiences in an uncluttered and engaging environment. Revenue Enhancement creates new revenue streams for companies by monetizing their existing customer contact points. Direct Mail is a proven channel for profitable customer acquisition through precise targeting and personalization in a controlled environment.
This role is in the Digital division, which a nationally recognized leader in performance-based advertising, specializing in Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) media.
· Conceptualizing and creating assets for various digital direct response campaigns
· Contributing to and leading digital media creative strategies
· Managing freelancers
· Leading agency pitches
· Demonstrates behavior expected of a professional member of the organization including but not limited to:
o Strong design focus, sense and skills, and demonstrates the ability to learn quickly and handle multiple projects in a dynamic business environment
o Creates site maps, wireframes, animation storyboards, static designs, XHTML/CSS templates, flash animations
o Understanding and assisting in the development of the information architecture and navigational concept of an entire project
o Handling small to large interactive builds both independently and as part of a team
o Understanding of optimization and production of art assets for the Web including capabilities of browsers and design constraints across multiple platforms
o Adhering to agreed upon delivery estimates and schedules coordinated through the project team
o Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites
o Staying current with Web design trends, gaining expertise in the growing list of design tools available for interactive development and being prepared to suggest and apply them to any project
o Provide quality control over all creative deliverables
o Be a team player with a positive attitude
· 5-10 years of experience with a track record of developing creative assets for digital/website/mobile creative
· Strong website technical /ecommerce background, experience with HTML
· Requires an experienced professional capable of successfully leading the conceptualizing of web pages, emails, banners and related creative deliverables.
· Qualified candidates will come from an agency background and must possess experience in Direct Response campaigns
· Hands-on professional
· Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts, apply them to various digital media, and communicate intended design direction
· Expertise in XHTML/CSS, ActionScript 3.0, rich media and video production, digital imaging and user interface design
· Proficient in Adobe CS4 (Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) on a Macintosh operating system
· Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Mac vs. Windows, etc.)
· Ability to work and communicate clearly with team members as well as efficient presentation skills
· Preparing video for the web
· Salary commensurate with experience
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org